About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Two More to Go

As of now, I have given three papers. Questions on Intellectual Property Rights weren’t that tough. Answering them interested me rather. And yeah, I am satisfied. I am expecting to fetch good grade in it. Yesterday was the paper which I could count it as “Green Paper”. I mean it was Environmental law. It was too much for me to complete and zoom within two and half hours. It wasn’t good; it wasn’t bad either. Today was the paper each of us got nicely grilled!  It was corporate law. I can’t imagine its bulkiness. By the end of the paper, I looked horribly tired.
However, I have got two papers still. Tomorrow is the Labour Law-II and day after, I would get liberated from the claws of this semester with Interpretation of Statutes and Judicial Process, the paper many consider toughest. Meanwhile, the excitement to be in Bhutan soon is flushing off every toll of the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment