About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

If I Die trying to pull through the Semester

Buddha taught us to remember the fact we got to die anytime anywhere. The only certain thing is to die. But ‘when’ is uncertain. We are taught so that the fear of death and its consequence of having  us sent to the hell and get brutally tortured aftermath will keep us abreast doing good deeds. Thus, remembering If I Die, I try not to get involved in the notorious things which would accrue me bad deeds, refrain from lying, stop taking lives of other beings for I know all of them should be given the chance to flourish in their own way,…and the lists would go…I really try doing some good wholesome stuffs that would keep me shackled toward accumulating meritocracy.

Meanwhile, if life outlasts me, tell my parents, I had always loved them, always thought of rewarding them, thought of being with them, thought of dinning with them, thought of wiping their tears from their wrinkled eyelids, thought of placing mouthwatering favorite cuisines in their plates……I enjoyed being with them. Just help me reach those words to my parents. Tell my gal I had always loved her and had fathomed of being with her for eternity. Tell her I feel sorry for I lied I will be by her side for ever. Tell her I didn’t know the fate would take its own cruel course….

The ardent helper will be appreciated. Narrate them the cause of my death is the ‘exhaustion’ owed from overworking to pull through so many deadlines that I had to meet to get over with the semester. Hard work kills, people!!! Weigh and balance yourself so that you don’t have to follow the way I steered. I am gone!!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Hope you'r not killing yourself. However tough it seems, come what may, things ultimately gets sorted on its own.Let time tackle it. Just wait and do the minimum things u ought to do. You'll find urself pulling through easily. Try shoving the difficulties becuase that is the only way one could live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously don't do that. Our country will lose one Good and Competent Lawyer.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. work hard but don't kill yourself. what's the use of studying now if you are going to die that young? so make sure you don't kill yourself because like ou friend said we do need many lawyers like u in Bhutan.
    G'day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like u r burdened with loads of work. Have patience man ur hard work will surely rewarded. We will pray the almighty for ur life to fulfill ur dreams and aspiration as u r realy a true son. Yeah we will convey ur msg to u loved 1s if it happens otherwise but lets not pray. Gud luck. Wel wisher KW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you people, thank you KW, initially I thought it is too much for me to live. But as if devine oracle, you people made me strong. I vowed never to give up. Thank You, I am much determined

    ReplyDelete