About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It is the fault of Facebook Developer


End semester exam kicks off from 26th. Today I witnessed a weird but worth attention drawing dialogue. One junior of mine from Kolkata was found approaching his Batch Mates urging very cunningly backed by persuasive weight on the words he used, to have a ‘mass bunk’ from the  class. This, according to him, is to study peacefully and prepare for the exam without distraction in their respective rooms and library. He was saying, “Hey Guys, let’s bunk. I’ve not done anything for the exam.”
Friend of mine was sharp enough to point, “it’s your fault you haven’t studied man” not knowing his sharpness would soon get blunt. He was never to be beaten. He came out with very diplomatic answer. He said, “It’s not my fault, dude. It is the fault of our generation.” He spilled the blame further while he continued, “it’s fault of those who developed Facebook, gtalk, Yahoo Messenger, twitter, etc...”
His message was strongly worded, distressingly genuine and yeah! It was spine-chillingly ominous warning. I find his words intricately woven so much to make us reflect how much we spend our time touring the cyber world. We tend to remain engaged surfing net for good chunk of our time forgetting the rudimentary duties we are obliged to execute.
It especially happens to netizens who could access the filth of internet lately, who got exposed to it in recent years of their life. I am not an exception either. I am pathetic surfer.
While appreciating the issue he brought casually, it makes so much of sense. I firmly believe that it is our own onerous duty to balance the countervailing interests. I don’t feel sorry for him either for I am also into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment