About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chi Wa Mi Tak Pa

Studying and excelling for the past 18 years become useless if one has to get squeezed by cruel death. There is no value, believe me, it’s shocking and saddening.
We are mourning the sudden demise of one 5th year student [Indian]. I saw him sipping coffee the other night around 10 pm in the University Cafeteria. Not even in the wildest dream I had expected his sudden death. Today morning his body was found gone cold fully succumbed. He was found dead.

His premature and sudden demise has left the University shocked and emotionally pained. We pity him for he had to go all those hardships and strains to get leaped to the highest pedestal-5th year, the Final Year, only to die on the eve of the most anticipated graduation.

The cause of death is yet to be ascertained though many have speculated suicide abetted by the stress accrued from overburdening semester could be one potential catalyst behind. Foul play couldn’t be ruled out either. Our remaining exams got rescheduled toward the beginning of next semester.

I pray his departed soul  rest in peace and may the Almighty grace him and the bereaved family of the demised peace. He’ll be remembered as a friend, a mate and as a fellow being. He’s not alone. It is only the matter of time.  We, ultimately, will tread the same ‘can’t be abandoned’ route.
May his soul  REST IN ETERNAL PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. I prefer to comment here although I had read this blog in Nopkin.

    I lost one of my friends in 2003 a month after his graduation. And even today, I feel his loss with no lesser magnitude than that moment. This comes to show how death refuses to acknowledge any biasing should there be one. And the lesson left for us living is that we must keep ourselves reminded that the day isn't far for us as well. It is just a metter of time.

    My prayers and condolences.

    ReplyDelete