About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Exam around the threshold

It has been a five months voyage and I am yet to anchor safely. Semester had been tight, deadlines to be met were more in numbers than I could count even, had to pull through quite a times of brain grilling sessions, etc. Nevertheless, I could bulldoze unwaveringly without an iota of ingredients that will later make me ponder ‘I could have done better’. I am kind of satisfied.
However, my semester voyage is yet to anchor and conquer the destination. End semester exam is happening from 26th and hardly left five days to go. “Five days”, however, will be just a wink’s time. I am heavily engaged these days.
Amidst terribly yoked, a rigour is still left in me to smile graciously for I see our DrukYul looming at the horizon. This is not a mirage! I am coming home soon. I have got an internship. I am eagerly looking forward to learn and experience until now unexperienced ground realities in and around my Profession.
Thank you, visit again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment