About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The lectures I am not attentive



I fathom a lot. It crucially happens the moment the lectures start, drawing myself to absolutely unique and different world. It’s peculiar I don’t grasp what professors have to say.
I voyage back to abyss of my past and there, I find lost lamenting the way I grew up.
My friends screech the iron chairs adjusting their posture in a way that comforts their attention to the professors. That boomerangs me back to my actual world. “Guilt must be proved beyond reasonable doubt”, was one important point I could hear my Criminal Law Professor speaking. Ohh! That indeed makes sense! I thought.

Professor’s articulate voice, once again, started receding like sound of ebbing waves and I found myself helplessly drowning to the mysterious and opaque future-fathoming so many stuffs that would significantly have bearing on my life…..Bell rings signaling the end of class.
Shit! I am being stupid; I could learn nothing. Never mind…next class and the day dream continues


No comments:

Post a Comment