About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Earthquake!!!

Earthquake wrecked my Country. It plagued hard the eastern part of Bhutan claiming lives and properties. The irony is, it just happened on the eve of the most celebrated Blessed Rainy Day shattering everyone’s dream and joy down the drain. It dwindled and doomed the charm of the day.

Nothing much can be done than accepting the wrath of nature. My prayers and wishes are with those unfortunates who were victimized. May their soul rest in peace. I am deeply saddened for my fellow citizens had to go that way! You people will be missed, remembered and I will always mourn your absence from our country.
May such thing never happen in Future.


No comments:

Post a Comment