About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am sorry, people

When the given thing doesn’t get submerged, one is compelled to negotiate other alternatives. I was making a point to attend International Trade law class until I found it too monotonously toned and intricately woven by the fibers of legal jargons and issues I found way difficult to comprehend. The weather outside was cloudy and raining mildly, but in an incessant fashion that propelled me to reminisce the life I had sailed thus far. Deep down me I started visiting my past.

Things I did as a younger-self started flashing by, pondering of which some of them made me remorse. Nonetheless, most of the memories, for sure, cater a smiley curve on my otherwise grim face.

However, I find it devastating remembering the fact I had captained during my school days.  This was the memory I wriggled against while I was in the class. I am sure I have faltered as a captain. I might have ended up hurting some of you while adjudicating the duties I was obliged to shoulder on.

I deeply remorse for all the mean things I might have said, I am sorry for all the things I did or didn’t do what I ought or ought not to have done as a Captain. I apologize for having made you all feel bad.  I can only wish you guys could understand I was ordered and commanded to do the things I have done.

Apology is offered not because I did all wrong deeds that jeopardized your well beings but because I think I ‘might’ have had inadvertently ended up hurting you all for the fact being I captained you’ll. I am truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment