About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Good things come at huge cost

   
I remember Isaac Newton’s third law of motion “for every action there is an equal and opposite re-action.” Drawing an analogy from it, there is a collateral damage in every action we ensue, or rather has always been! Good things don’t come for free. It comes for a cause with cost.  The other night I bumped into facebook status of one of my friends. It read “knowledge doesn’t come for free”. He must have hinted the pecuniary burdens on this privatized education system that has adversely sidelined the economically weak ‘aspiring lots’ to have an easy access to education, just the way like any other thick-pocked lots.

It could be a common man’s reasonable view that when one is having a particular goal set to achieve, come what may, one doesn’t care what comes on his way. The goal comes at a collateral damage, however. In economic parlance, ‘opportunity cost’ can be dovetailed in here. The next best alternatives have to be given up to have the best on our court.
While good thing has happened to me lately, I had no choice but to forgo and forfeit some of the beautiful persons in this world. You guys never faltered as the one you are which I adored the most.

 I made an option not to prolong the revelation for I count that earlier I reveal the facts lesser you guys would be hurt. If you guys are reading this piece, I wouldn’t wonder for having you found me mean for I left you people in pursuit of my happiness and the best for me….and as the truth unfurls, I got to admit I had been mean.

I left not because I found you ‘guys’ not the best, you were the best, but I was just not worth you guys and the world you guys live in. May be I made a better option for it definitely forestalled our ‘otherwise would have been disastrous’ future. Life can be lived once only for it cannot be remapped and thus the way we approach it ought not to be mistaken.
Ultimately, everything boils down the point that good things come at cost. It gets painful at times though and so I am. Hope time heals everything…fingers crossed..

No comments:

Post a Comment