About Me

My photo
Bhutan
An amateurish blogger from Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beyond Family: Angels in Human Form

I heard someone saying outsiders are way helpful, kinder than one's own relatives. No wonder, I wondered how it could be believable, believe worthy! Change in what one has believed happens for a reason. I have to admit I didn’t believe in someone saying that.

The truth is that now I believe in what I have heard ‘someone’ casually saying. There is truth in it, wisdom in it, well thought-out truly truth-laden words they are! I got immense of ‘helps’ from people I barely know. May be they are too divine to have sensed the difficulties I was wrestling against. I met them online around couple of years ago but I didn’t anticipate our relation will be bloomed up to this degree.

I did ask my siblings for help to no avail. Yes, the world has better people to offer. Two important ladies of mine have just drawn the curtains on the stage of financial drought. This has indeed given a confidence to believe in what I actually heard someone saying. It is true, I realized it is. At times, outsiders are way nicer than one’s closed ones. Thank you the two saviors of mine! Your meritorious aid will always be engraved in my heart with a wish to help you guys back one fine day. Salute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment